Field Trips

Some information about our field trips: 

.
Option #1 - Play & Create Package:
.
Play room & process art center. Kids will have access to the play area (sensory play, homemade play dough center, pretend play, loose parts area, Jungle Jumparoo & soft play, etc) and the process art center (open ended art, painting, creating, etc). 
.
Duration: 90 minutes
Cost: (Regular $10 per child)
1 - 14 kids - $9/child
15 - 35 kids - $7.50/child
.
Plus applicable taxes. A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to book your trip. Remaining 75% is due no later than 7 days before your field trip. 
.
Option #2 - Splatter Package:
.
Play room & process art center plus painting in the Splatter Room. Each child receives an 8" x 10" canvas to splatter on in the splatter room. Reusable smocks are provided. Paintings are placed in individual boxes to bring home. The maximum capacity in the Splatter Room is 12. If needed, we will rotate the kids through the play room & splatter room. 
.
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: (Regular $25/child)
1 - 14 kids - $22/child
15 - 35 kids - $18/child
.
Plus applicable taxes. A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to book your trip. Remaining 75% is due no later than 7 days before your field trip. 
.
Field trips to our studio are booked on Tuesdays & Wednesdays and are closed to the public during your visit. 
.
Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to book your class in!